MYLOVE

MYLOVE

Sunday, January 9, 2011

EASY WAT TO GET PREMIUM BEAUTIFUL HAI O

 

Normal price RM2600 but promo price YES ialah RM2000-2200 ikut size..

Let me know your measurement:

-bust
-under bust
-pinggang
-pinggul

Then, this promo is for cash and installment by CC and Rhb Easy

1) For cash payment..

Please bank in to my acc:

NORHAFIZAH MANSOR

Maybank
164397942521

Please email me your payment receipt at

hafiza.jaja84@gmail.com..

2) For installment by CC…

Please let me know your email or fax no and i will fax the CC online form…

3) For installment by Rhb Easy…

U can go to any Rhb Easy counter all around Malaysia including Sabah and Sarawak…

Memang banyak sangat counter die..memang betul2 EASY!!

This is THE OUTLET LISTING


Further enquiries….

Please contact or sms me on this no.

012-2286418

Cepat book your set now…

After this promo takkan ulang lagi…

CALL ME....

No comments:

Post a Comment